Alanzo is Great

     The person that I will be researching for the ancestry research project is Alonzo G. Dunn who is supposed to be my great, great, great, great uncle or something of the sorts. He was born in 1854 and died in 1896. I currently do not know the cause of death or where he lived before which I assume was North Carolina.

     The cemetery in which he was buried was Grifton Cemetery in Pitt County, North Carolina. So far from the pictures the cemetery looks just like any old cemetery and I cannot tell the which kind it is. What I do know is that it is owned by the state.

     At this point I really do not know anything about Alonzo so I cannot really say what I think about  him that is interesting other than his name. Until next time, I see dead people and I will be looking more into who Alonzo G. Dunn really is.

Comments

Popular Posts